Pride of the Serangheti. A lion pride RPG *Needs members*

Leopard bound around happily as Kirei watched her play.

Zouo and Crystal where walking and talking calmly.

Star sat in the shade of a tree wondering what ever had happened to Xander.

Last edited:
Kopa nodded.
Hemaki then stood ready to fight and smiled then jumped over Kopa right in front of a wall and jumped again then his legs hit the wall he pushed and started to spin then stopped and landed. "That the move but you aim it at a lion but I'm able to control it but a first time user will need my help' said Hemaki

He nodded. "Can you do it again? Step by step?"
Hemaki then looked past him "Don't move I'll show you the move again" said Hemaki and jumped over Kopa "first you need to get to a wall or something you can jump off of" said Hemaki as he landed over to the wall as he saw the ram about to get him. "Then you jump again" he said as he jumped. "Then you'll feet will touch the wall then you push and aim at the lion or in this case the ram" said Hemaki as he pushed "Then you spin" said Hemaki as he spined then hit the ram. the ram fell to the ground "Then just before you hit the target you bit with your teeth and then hit" said Hemaki

Kira and Nala walked slowly by the river. Kira, looking for way to cross, and Nala looking for any prides, that might want to attack. Nala's dark golden eyes scanned the landscape, sniffing every so often. Kira finally finding a safe way to cross nudged her sister. Her bright golden eyes gleaming, and her dark golden pelt blending in with the clay. Nala's light, golden pelt went good with the landscape." I found a way to cross." She said smugly, feeling proud she found one and Nala couldn't." Lets go." She said, quickly running over the shoulder-deep water.

Nala and her got safely over, but were dripping wet and stopped at her shoulders. They both shook off furiestly to get the water off." Well, at least we got across safely." Nala muttered, but Kira heard it." Ya, and all thanks to me!" She said cheerfully, but quickly quieted because they were out in the open. This was a very bad place to be. Lots of prides could kill them quite easily." We need to go into the brush." Kira ordered, nudging Nala." Okay, but lets be cautious." She said, knowing her sisters could be quite.....off sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom