Problem with landlady...any help appreciated

Not sure where you live in Kansas, but a periodical I receive has this listing for homes, rentals, land and farms in St. Mary's, Kansas.

785-844-1682
www.smre.info
[email protected]

The periodical is a traditional Catholic paper so I am assuming these folks to be on the up and up. And Craig's List as mentioned is a good source.

I used to have a sweet land lord years ago who worked with me (when I was a single mom to three kids and had an ex not paying his child support) like the gentleman you mentioned. Then he had a heart attack and his wife took over the rentals. What a harpy she was. Just like yours, mean and nasty. She finally served me eviction papers. When she came over with them she said she had been waiting a long time to get rid of me and the other deadbeats that her husband was a bleeding heart for. Remember it like it was yesterday. How such a kind man was married to such a nasty piece of work I will never know.

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers and hope that you will find a better situation for your family. God Bless.

Thank you so much. I'm not sure where St. Marys is, is that anywhere close to Kansas City, Kansas? I may lose my internet here...if you happen to find any farm/land, I don't care what condition the house is in, But it would be great if you could let me know...660-267-3651 not sure how much longer my phone here will be on either. We are slowly crawling our way back out of the dark. Thank Goodness he has a good job. Our credit of course is ziltch. If you happen to find something please let me know. Thank you for posting your number also, I may give you a call too....

Oh, that is not my phone number, that is an ad I saw in a paper.

I can understand how you feel, our family is having alot of issues of our own right now as well. Can completely understand that credit, bills, and other issues. I get so frustrated at times but I have to put my faith that God will lead us where he wants us to be. When I fight it things only seem so much worse. And I get frustrated and depressed alot, but have to tell myself I am not in control. Easier said than done.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom