Processing in Western or Middle Tennessee?

What area of West TN are you in? I am in the Medina / Jackson area. I am not aware of any processors here as I process my own. I just try to set aside a day to do them all at the same time. I currently have 30 cornish X, 22 turkeys, and quail........ and cats, and dogs, and fish, and guinea pigs, and assorted egg layers, and kids, and... and.... and.... LOL

We built a chicken plucker, this saves a TREMENDOUS amount of time when processing.

If you are in the Jackson area, call R&J Feed on South Highland..... ask them if they know of anybody who processes chickens in the area.... They might know of someone. Good luck; if you find someone let me know who they are and what their prices are. I usually do my own, but if the price is right I might consider letting someone else do it.

Jeff

Hi Jeff! I'm in the Waverly/Mc Ewen area......willing to drive a lil.... I have 15/ 7week old cornish x and 42+ other chickens, cause I'm in incubation lockdown at the moment...I would do it myself and may still, I have a one year old who takes a lot of time and effort and is a handfull lol....along with 3 other children and would just be a lot easier to have someone else to it
big_smile.png
. I found a link to make a plucker and just might do that. You wouldnt be interested in adding 15 more cornish x to your brood would you? It's about time to process in around a week or so....

i live in middle tn i have 100 to process in 3 weeks, I would do yours for a little money

spring hill tennessee
you supply vacuum bags and i will process and bag for $5 bird

Back
Top Bottom