Product review- Ideal hatchery

nccatnip

Songster
12 Years
Aug 5, 2007
Piedmont area NC
Filled several orders last year for me, #1 in my opinion
Pros- great customer service, easy to work with, work very hard to fill specific orders, 100% sexing on three orders, chicks very healthy with no mortality.
Cons- None

that is terrific to hear!
My Ideal order is coming next month!
You all should be ashamed of yourselves... I'm so excited now and pumped!
tongue.png

picked up some chicks from feed store yesterday, they are from ideal and they are healthy and extremely active, i am looking forward to getting more from them soon.

My first 'store bought' chicks came from Ideal, they are true to their breed in appearance, and very healthy! Just thought I'd add some support to the thread.
smile.png

I just placed my order for 3 geese and a few NN, and I just emaild to modifie to add some magpie ducks...I have a month before they ship thats a long time to be able to addmore birds....i am starting my order with 12 birds we will see how many I end up with by shipping
big_smile.png

This is my first time ordering chicks. Ordered 8 different breeds 24 total. Got 24 chicks all alive. Picked them up 6:30am. P.O. called me. Was set up and ready feed, lights the works. Mind you this is my first time w/chicks. Read a bunch of books from the Pub. Lib. so got lots of good advice on what to do.
2 got sick but recovered, I have no Idea what was wrong each a different breed and in different brooders so maybe it was just stress and this was about a week after I got them. This was Feb 25th and I expect 12 more in May. Terri from Ideal e-mailed me twice after reading my questions on this site answering them. Pretty cool I think. By the way I could Identify the different breeds from pics on web.

Received 15 beautiful chicks in October from Ideal(my first batch from them). They are the most curious and friendly chicks I have received. Growing like little weeds! Thanks Ideal for my wonderful babies.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom