Proud new chicken owner here!

Apr 14, 2020
Fort Worth, TX
Hi! I’m Amanda, the proud new owner of a flock of 3 Buff Orpington pullets. I live in Fort Worth, TX and this is my first time raising chickens. I am already realizing there is so much more to learn. I couldn’t possibly do enough research to be prepared for everything, so I’m happy to have found this support group!

My profession is a project manager for a medical device company. I’m also a maker (mostly a carpenter) so I was able to design and build my own coop for my first flock based on the lessons learned by many other backyard chicken owners. I found this community by google research for chicken related things.

I look forward to learning from you all.

Hi! I’m Amanda, the proud new owner of a flock of 3 Buff Orpington pullets. I live in Fort Worth, TX and this is my first time raising chickens. I am already realizing there is so much more to learn. I couldn’t possibly do enough research to be prepared for everything, so I’m happy to have found this support group!

My profession is a project manager for a medical device company. I’m also a maker (mostly a carpenter) so I was able to design and build my own coop for my first flock based on the lessons learned by many other backyard chicken owners. I found this community by google research for chicken related things.

I look forward to learning from you all.
Welcome. Great introduction. I just don't think its possible to learn from us all. Almost 400.000 ...you would go crazy.

Back
Top Bottom