~Pure Genius~ A Super Genius RP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. Do you want me to start then??? (Yes) Alright. XD

Walter was in the warehouse, on his computer. He opened his emails.
He clicked on one from a guy named Matthew Davidson. It read that the diner in which he owned's WIFI Adapter was malfunctioning and without it he could read the online orders that were placed.

Name-Matthew Davidson
Age-27
Gender-Male
IQ-104
Rank-Normal
Specialties-Sports
Personality-Nice. Also Jeffrey Davidson's dad.
Picture/Description-Tall. Blue Eyes. Light brown short hair.
Username-Turkenstein25
Other-Pure Genius

(Shan you alright with this???)
(I was kinda thinking that it would be an awesome twist if he didn't have a Dad, but I'm alright with it. :D Ah, one thing, if he's Sparky's Dad, he needs to be a bit older. XD )

(I was kinda thinking that it would be an awesome twist if he didn't have a Dad, but I'm alright with it.
big_smile.png
Ah, one thing, if he's Sparky's Dad, he needs to be a bit older. XD )
(LOL OKay)

(Right, this okay, Turk?)

Sparky sat in the diner, Retti was in a pet carrier beside him. Sparky flicked through his website, he began to type up a new post.

(Right, this okay, Turk?)

Sparky sat in the diner, Retti was in a pet carrier beside him. Sparky flicked through his website, he began to type up a new post.
Matt looked at his non- social son who was on the computer all day. He sighed. "Spark?? You want anything???"

(Shan remember Child geniuses arent that talkative)

Matt looked at his non- social son who was on the computer all day. He sighed. "Spark?? You want anything???"

(Shan remember Child geniuses arent that talkative)

(I know. They don't have any friends either, that's why he has a pet rat. XD)

Sparky glanced up at his Dad, he shook his head, then focused on his computer screen once again.

He clicked on one from a guy named Matthew Davidson. It read that the diner in which he owned's WIFI Adapter was malfunctioning and without it he could read the online orders that were placed.
"Alright." Walter said to himself. He shut his laptop off, and put it against his chest and walked out to his red Ferrari. He got in and revved the engine, and sped off to the Diner. What he didn't know was that one visit would change his life.

Retti scratched at the carrier, he want to come out. "Sorry, Retti. You can't come out here." Sparky peered into the carrier and smiled. He glanced back at his screen and published his latest blog post. Then he closed the laptop and sighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom