Purely Poultry-Hatchery Freemont, WI

blucoondawg

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 27, 2013
Northern Wisconsin
Has anyone used Purely Poultry hatchery in central WI? I just came across them online and am considering ordering from them as they are only a couple hours away, they seem to have a decent variety of breeds. I was going to order through McMurray as they are out of Iowa and probably the closest of the large hatcheries to me in Northern WI. But Purley Poultry is much closer.

We have several vendors nationwide that our birds ship directly from their facilities to your local post office. We use several vendors so that we can get your birds to you the earliest shipping date, the varieties that you choose, and the shortest distance that the birds have to travel.

I have used them twice and I am extremely happy with them! They arrived on time and all the chicks were alive and well! I plan to use them again in the near future
:)

the one thing i dont like is that they wont tell you which vendor is shipping..but then i guess thats why they do it that way and dont have any birds of there own they use...just a middle man...but i was satisfied with mine this year. got 30 birds and 5 different variatys and was happy, no sick ones..jeff

We purchased our first batch of pearl guinea fowl from them. Ordered 15, got 17 incase of deaths and all 17 lived and were great, very fast service, clean birds.

Back
Top Bottom