Purina Layena in Riverside, CA

mcqueen420

Chirping
10 Years
Dec 17, 2009
Lake Elsinore, CA
Anyone know where I can find the Purina brand foods, specifically Flockraiser and Layena in Riverside, CA? I have been having a hard time finding them, even finding a place that will order them because of some kind distribution regulations Purina has in having their products at stores that are too close together. I am specifically in the Lake Elsinore area, Thanks.
smile.png

Did you check their web page. It should be able to direct you. Plus when I went to the page I watched a video and took a survey or something and got a chickie egg timer in the mail. Heres their web page. http://www.poultrynutrition.com/
And
welcome-byc.gif
I hope to chat with you on here
frow.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I went on the website and tried all of the recommended local dealers. They only carry the Purina Horse products and other livestock products. I have asked places if they could order it for me but have never received any calls back and always get severely questioned as to why I want it and not the local cheap brand.

You can tell them that most cheap brands don't have a complete feed. Most of the time you have to feed extra vitamins or oyster shell next to the feed.

Hey there, I too am from Lake Elsinore. what a small world ha? I am looking for this feed as well I have a free coupon for a bag and I need to use it. Im thinking the feed and tack store in wildomar off of baxter might have it. I have to call today and see. Ill let ya know if they do or not. What kid of birds do you have? I have one Bo and two RI

Back
Top Bottom