Putting my Finished Coop Under Coop Designs: Small Coops

Chicken Ninja

Songster
10 Years
Jul 5, 2009
Idaho
Yeah, I feel a bit dumb, but I just can't figure out how to get my coop listed under the "Coop Designs" section of the website (more specifically small coops). I already have basically what I would put on it on my member's page, so how do I get it put on that section of the website?

Are there no more additions allowed there, is there some secret way mine has to get chosen? It's a nice looking, unique coop, and it would be nice to put it with all those other small coops.

Check out what would be there on my BYC Page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Nifty-Chicken is in charge of adding coops to the Coop Designs area of the site. I'm sure he'll see your message here before long and respond.
smile.png

We add the coops that are submitted to the coop design contests. We use the replies to that thread (with links to the pages) as our to-do list for coop designs to add and then we bulk load them into a holding place for review until the contest is over and then we move them into their respective coop size pages.

Hope that makes sense.

We add the coops that are submitted to the coop design contests. We use the replies to that thread (with links to the pages) as our to-do list for coop designs to add and then we bulk load them into a holding place for review until the contest is over and then we move them into their respective coop size pages.

Hope that makes sense.

So everyone makes it?

Wow, I thought it would be harder then that. I'll go enter it into the latest contest. Thanks for the help.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Yuppers! We're an equal opportunity coop design page acceptor!
big_smile.png

We realize everyone has different talents and resource / money availability, so we want to have as many coop designs as possible for our visitors to review. While we wish and hope every page had lots of details, great clear pictures, and wonderfully helpful information, we are happy to receive any pages that have just the basics.

Back
Top Bottom