Quail Diapers

Diapers...every time I sit down and have time to log on...it's always a new day.
pop.gif
What's next? T-shirts and hats? Oh wait I can't say that, oopsy
roll.png

oooo i want some too then they can run around my house! in the dishwasher, in the bathroom, and then they can sleep on the end of my bed!

My first coturnix always got out of his cage. He be found in the kitchen crowing at the fridge
lol.png
Silly boy. He is a smmalll boy. 5 oz small hah. so that diaper would have been xxxxxxxsml

The hard part is not making the diapers small its putting a design on them that changes color when they get wet, the diaper manufacturers got that stuff down lol

As we speak I do have a silkie chicken walking around my living room lol, the dummy got out of the run last night and we didnt know it so we locked her out, she was out in the rain and wind last night so she looks like pile of wet feathers lol

Mochicken, I would like to place an order fro oh I guess 200 dozen quail diapers. Do you take Paypal?? I can pay right away..

How often to you usually have to change them?? Do they get diaper rash? Sorry about all the questions but I just have never used them and I only want whats best for my quail

Back
Top Bottom