Quailings

Want quail so badly!!!

Do you know of any websites that you can order from? With no minimum order?
bow.gif

Well, thought I would give you an update on things.

My quailings, are bigger, way bigger. They are Basically 3 week (one more day). I'm going to keep a few of these, Although my brother wants me to keep them all cuz most are tuxedo's. I have more chicks that hatched this past weekend, I had 9 out of 20 eggs hatch, two died yesterday, leaving me with 7. Which I know no more will die. I'm going to try my hand at hatch chickens, Which I have to wait 10+ days for my order to be filled. So I thought Cuz I have the eggs, that I'll throw some more eggs in the bator and see how that goes. I have the hatching bug now :(

My Business is doing poorly, I've only been able to sell 1 dozen, a lady who i work with was suppose to buy 2 dozen. Which is good, she didn't show up the three times. Which makes her on my bad list. Another person who I work with, he didn't have money on him and wanted to buy some eggs, Which I had the eggs on me anyway. He said that he'll pay me tomorrow (which is today). I said 'That isn't how it goes buddy'. Now for chicks, no body has messaged me about chicks yet, which I have a low supple of, But Im getting to the top of it all :D

So wish me luck on hatching more quail chicks, and that my business will soon pay for itself (which actually, its pretty close, I'd have to sell 5 dozen eggs every two weeks though)

Best of luck!
fl.gif

What do you ask for chicks? I was looking at some Button Quail, but the guys wanted $20 each for them. No thanks at that price. I have 30 Cots in the bator right now. I will trade for some Buttons.

Back
Top Bottom