Quails For Sale- Griffith, Indiana

I did! I don't have quails or any Muscovy ducks right now. I had to sell all my quails and Muscovy ducks when I moved. I won't get Muscovy's and quails back till Early 2019 hopefully. I know of a few Quail Hatcheries I can PM you if you want.

I love the Silvers and the Celadon layers the most! If and when I get back into Quails again, I might just buy some eggs from you if you ship them!

Snowflakes are beautiful! I loved having them as a show piece. What I meant as show piece is when visitors or buyers came over and did a tour of my poultry, they would be shown. I never actually shown my birds in an official show, but I did loan my birds to young kids in 4H.

Snowflakes are a bobwhite breed. They are completely different from Coturnix. They also get very aggressive during mating season. I had Snowflakes, whites, Mexican speckled, reds and normal bobwhites in 2016-2017. I ended up selling them because of how aggressive they were and how much room was needed.

**But this was my first time having them and I hatched them from ebay shipped eggs. I knew nothing of the birds parents temperament when I bought the eggs. So you may not have the same outcome as me!**

I love the Silvers and the Celadon layers the most! If and when I get back into Quails again, I might just buy some eggs from you if you ship them!

Snowflakes are beautiful! I loved having them as a show piece. What I meant as show piece is when visitors or buyers came over and did a tour of my poultry, they would be shown. I never actually shown my birds in an official show, but I did loan my birds to young kids in 4H.

Snowflakes are a bobwhite breed. They are completely different from Coturnix. They also get very aggressive during mating season. I had Snowflakes, whites, Mexican speckled, reds and normal bobwhites in 2016-2017. I ended up selling them because of how aggressive they were and how much room was needed.

**But this was my first time having them and I hatched them from ebay shipped eggs. I knew nothing of the birds parents temperament when I bought the eggs. So you may not have the same outcome as me!**
Yeah, i have been doing some reading so i am finding out these things. I hatched out a Mexican speckled from shipped eggs, he was an only hatcher from shipped eggs. He became very tame. Then he died suddenly, idk why. By then he had Coturnix babies to hang with.
And yeah, i ship quail eggs. Get with me when you are ready to hatch. I will fix you up.

Back
Top Bottom