Question ~ How does the Buddy List work?

LostGosling

Songster
9 Years
Jul 11, 2011
There are a few people on here that I know, but don't what will happen if I click "Add to Buddy List". Is it like sending a friend request on facebook, or are you the only one who knows about which people are on the list? I guess my question is, will they know they've been added to my buddy list or not?

Last edited:
No idea, but I've been wondering the same thing.
hmm.png
idunno.gif

You can add some one when you view their profile... and you can see your list in your profile menu.
I added you, diamond...did it notify you?

I think it just keep people in an easy to find place. I don't think that the other person is notified....if so no one has added me as a buddy.

Quote:
Yes it's on BYC. When you go to your "Profile" on the blue bar just below the BYC Logo, there is a list of options like "Personalize", "Essentials", and "Buddy List". When you Click on "Buddy List", it shows an emty list that says "You have not added any buddies yet.". You can add Buddies by searching the "User List", clicking a name, and then clicking "Add to Buddy List". I have no clue what will happen if I add somebody
hmm.png

Quote:
Let me check...

Edit ~ Nope, I didn't get an email and your not showing up on my Buddy List. It must just be to keep track of members that you PM a lot. Thank-you orpingtonbabies!
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom