Question of the Day - Friday, May 10th, 2024

Do you know how to sew?
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

No

Yes. I know how to both sew by hand and with a sewing machine. I make my own chicken saddles for my girls from recycled materials and I also can make reusable tote bags from my birds' grain bags.
I just had a brilliant idea as to what my sister should do with the one ton tote of feed's giant tote that we used up. We could cover some of the costs of the feed that way.

Not with a machine. My husband keeps collecting machines for some reason. I think he believes if our house has enough of them, eventually I'll get fed up and learn to use them. The thing is, every moment spent sewing is a moment I'm not spending outside with the geese . . . so yeah, that's gonna be a fat "NO" from me.

Not with a machine. My husband keeps collecting machines for some reason. I think he believes if our house has enough of them, eventually I'll get fed up and learn to use them. The thing is, every moment spent sewing is a moment I'm not spending outside with the geese . . . so yeah, that's gonna be a fat "NO" from me.
And then your husband take the motors out and does something with them...

I just had a brilliant idea as to what my sister should do with the one ton tote of feed's giant tote that we used up. We could cover some of the costs of the feed that way.
Yes. I've sold a few to help cover the costs. I sell mine at $5 a bag, so four bags should be more than enough to pay for a bag of grain. I never throw my grain bags away, and if I decided to turn those I have now all into tote bags, I'd probably have enough money to pay for a year's worth of grain.

Some of the tote bags I've made:
b4cf05ef-fbdb-4335-8d01-4f2472967f47-1_all_139.jpg

(Some of the chicken saddles I've made are in this picture below.)
b4cf05ef-fbdb-4335-8d01-4f2472967f47-1_all_141.jpg

Back
Top Bottom