Question of the Day - Monday, April 29th, 2024

Fujica from '76
1000000065.jpg

It's in great condition and from what I can tell it works. I deep cleaned it and tested all the functions, I just haven't gotten film yet.

Today's question is from @notabitail:

Off the top of my head, an iPad I.
Used to have one of those big grey box tvs, but the screen cracked when someone dropped it loading a moving van.
As of right now, I would say my Presario A900 computer. My dad gave it to me a couple years ago, the thing’s older than I am, and it can only run an old copy of Doom 2, but I love it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 3
My first ever Gameboy was one of the chunky ones that used the big cartridges.
1000000067.png
my last one was the Nintendo 3DS which was honestly a bit expensive for a feature that only worked on a handful of games, but I was instantly the coolest kid in my class so that was nice.

You'd better tell us what happens when you do.
I will. I love film and can't wait to try it.
Modern day kids will ask, "why can't I see the photo?",
We haven't delivered it to CVS yet kiddo XD
I'll probably just make a light box and capture them digitally uless they're really amazing.
or, "just stick a card in it".
They make Paper shoot cameras that capture film quality on a card. I want one just for the novelty and portability.

Used to have one of those big grey box tvs, but the screen cracked when someone dropped it loading a moving van.
As of right now, I would say my Presario A900 computer. My dad gave it to me a couple years ago, the thing’s older than I am, and it can only run an old copy of Doom 2, but I love it!
You should be able to shoehorn a newer version of Linux on it. That thing appears to probably have a Intel Core or Core 2 in it. Not sure as to whether it is the Duo variant or not.

My first ever Gameboy was one of the chunky ones that used the big cartridges.
View attachment 3816175my last one was the Nintendo 3DS which was honestly a bit expensive for a feature that only worked on a handful of games, but I was instantly the coolest kid in my class so that was nice.
My siblings have had so many different kinds of gameboys and DS. Most of them would still be floating around somewhere here and would still work.

Back
Top Bottom