Question of the Day - Monday, May 6th, 2024

I've seen the pics and vids. It's not permanent, but it does drive views...
I never said it was permanent either. I was just shocked that someone could wear headphones long enough to dent their skin. It was also a good lesson for my son

I like neither as they cause my ears to sweat. I am on calls 5 days a week and sometimes all day. I tried both and finally purchased Shokz which are ear conducting headset which sits next to you ear. Beside no more sweat you can still hear what is going on around you too. I understand that some places only allow them for races as they are safer.

I prefereth headphones. I have Audio-Technica ATH-M20x headphones. The sound seems decent. I use them in wired mode almost all the time since the Bluetooth mode sounds terrible.

I have a cheap pair of JLab Go Air Pop earbuds for use in the car when I don't have the headphones. They don't sound great. And they aren't comfortable.

I prefer earbuds, and I usually only wear one. I want to know what's going on around me all the time. I only use it to listen to shows or phone calls.
They're just cheap Amazon ones. They're not bad. I've never had any other ones so can't judge quality really on them.

Back
Top Bottom