Question of the Day - Wednesday, May 15th, 2024

It helps you don't let the bristle pigs just saunter in....and lock the kids outside....and just don't live in your house.
Oh no, the pigs are indoor/outdoor and have partnered with the tortoises to kill everything in the yard. So dust is a constant battle.

teen-agers are the other constant battle.

Cleaned?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathe* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's a constant struggle to keep this place clean.
That is my family's house in a nutshell. So there's your answer.

I try to clean a little everyday. My cockatiel and wood burning stove have reinforced my hatred for dusting. Every season brings something in on people's shoes. Spring is mud, summer is grass, fall is leaves, and winter is snow. Between a dog and a teenager, my home is always a little messy. Hubby likes to bring stuff home because "one day we might need it" and my upstairs has been under construction for 12 years. Eh, it's life

I try to clean a little everyday. My cockatiel and wood burning stove have reinforced my hatred for dusting. Every season brings something in on people's shoes. Spring is mud, summer is grass, fall is leaves, and winter is snow. Between a dog and a teenager, my home is always a little messy. Hubby likes to bring stuff home because "one day we might need it" and my upstairs has been under construction for 12 years. Eh, it's life
I bring old computers home because they might have a part I want.

Back
Top Bottom