Question of the Day - Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024

I like mild, white chili for myself. DH makes his own "blister-your-mouth" chili with his own "to-die-for" 🤯 peppers. No thanks.

I don't make chili. If I had to pick it'd be the beans and ground beef concoction Mom makes.

I love making and eating chili. Venison or elk chili is delicious. I would love to try moose chili. I don't always put beans in it and sometimes replace them with more meat. I have my own seasoning I use and put it all in the crock pot in the morning, that way it cooks all day. Then all I have to do is make the corn bread muffins

I love making and eating chili. Venison or elk chili is delicious. I would love to try moose chili. I don't always put beans in it and sometimes replace them with more meat. I have my own seasoning I use and put it all in the crock pot in the morning, that way it cooks all day. Then all I have to do is make the corn bread muffins
👍 Yup, corn bread is always good with chili!
I put meat in mine as well.

I make it for my husband because he loves it, but as far as I'm concerned it's a waste of good beef. I didn't know chili could be cooked with beans in it until the first time I served it to my husband: he poked at it for a while before looking up at me quizzically and asked, "Where's the beans?" In his turn, he's from up north, so he didn't know chili could be cooked with spice. I make chili hot.
Lately I've been using muscovy to make the chili instead of beef. My husband has yet to notice the change.

Back
Top Bottom