Questions on pigeons-

Your to far away I am trying to downsize My loft Its very cool to watch them fly you could Try Sloberknocker Lofts and Mumtaztic Lofts for birds

do those sites have people from all over advertising on there, or just each a breeder site? i got some "rollers", from flea market, and said they roll, but they are huge and think mixes of rollers, homers and fantails, at least looking, but do look like some oriental pics ive seen, but not the tiny Birminghams i was seeing from some neighbors, as these are well over twice the size maybe even three times, and have feathers on feet, with lots more tail feathers than usual, and one with fantail. still beautiful, just huge for what i had set up.. i got all four for fifteen, and two are still squeaking sorta, so know theyre young, but the other two are seeming to be as make the male and female noises each, but they all fight with each other when first get to close, but not like they fought with doves, so wondering if they just play fence with beaks, or if fighting is indicator of sexes. also, if they are even mutts of rollers, hommers, with others, will they have the instinct to stay around or at least come back?

Back
Top Bottom