Quiet roosters

kmiller11

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jan 18, 2014
SE Pennsylvania
Anyone ever have a rooster that is realitivly quiet? Like not anymore loud then most hens are? Or is there a breed whos roosters seem to be quieter or a little "softer spoken" so to speak? Thanks in advance for any information!

Anyone ever have a rooster that is realitivly quiet? Like not anymore loud then most hens are? Or is there a breed whos roosters seem to be quieter or a little "softer spoken" so to speak? Thanks in advance for any information!

How old is he? If he is only a few months old he will get louder within a few more months.

Sorry, i don't have any roosters right now, i had a RIR rooster for maybe 4 months before he got too loud to keep around so i gave him to a friend up the road with a lot less neighbors. I was just curious because id love to have a rooster but i can't have one that is going to wake up my whole neighborhood every morning. I know its a long shot in asking but i was just curious to see if any breed had quieter roosters.

Sorry, i don't have any roosters right now, i had a RIR rooster for maybe 4 months before he got too loud to keep around so i gave him to a friend up the road with a lot less neighbors. I was just curious because id love to have a rooster but i can't have one that is going to wake up my whole neighborhood every morning. I know its a long shot in asking but i was just curious to see if any breed had quieter roosters.

Some people are trying the new "no crow rooster collar" Check around the site to see if people think it works. Maybe you can borrow back the rooster you gave away and give it a try?

Back
Top Bottom