Quilt Block Swap End of June 2016 ship

Marty1876

Hi Everyone!
7 Years
Feb 5, 2012
Port Townsend, Washington
I want to do a quilt block swap that includes backyard poultry of any sort. I suggest large squares, meant to end as 16" blocks + additinal hem space. This allows 12-16 quilters to make a larger quilt. Cotton fabric please. Try to keep pets off, but i understand we live in the real world. Just do your best.

PLEASE PRESHRINK your cotton, so there are no rude shocks. Please remember we all have different skill levels. Be prepared to graciously accept a variety of styles and skill levels. I think we should agree on a basic color theme...relaxed but we want the end product to harmonize a bit.

All blocks MUST be mailed by the last day of June 2016. This gives us a few weeks to get 12-16 folks.

I have done 3 quilt dwaps here at BYC. So far, blocks were sent to me, i sorted and shipped our sets back. Do NOT forget to send all blocks, including the one made for yourself. It will be sent back in your swap set. Send whatever it cost to ship to me in cash or stamps so i can return your set. I dont want to pay for everyones return postage, obviously. So you pay to mail to me, and for me to mail to you. Then, we make quilts!!

SIGN UP ONLY IF TRULY PREPARED TO MAKE 12-16 BLOCKS!!! You can sign up for 2 or 3 shares, if you want, but vary materials &/or styles for each.

Back
Top Bottom