Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

And thank you all for the hugs
hugs.gif

So Shannon, are you an old married lady now? I can't remember when your wedding date was set for.

Such a sad morning for me. I lost a friend last night. Crying as I type. She was only 60 yrs. old. So happy that she became very active this past yr. in church. In fact, that is where she died. So suddenly. There was a Church Activity. She went to sit in the foyer, and she had a heart attack. So fast.

Here is a video that I've enjoyed through the yrs.

Such a sad morning for me. I lost a friend last night. Crying as I type. She was only 60 yrs. old. So happy that she became very active this past yr. in church. In fact, that is where she died. So suddenly. There was a Church Activity. She went to sit in the foyer, and she had a heart attack. So fast.

Cynthia, I'm sorry about your friend. That really hurts.
hugs.gif

Hello everyone. It's been a very long time. I hope everyone is doing well.

Trajedy struck my flock Wednesday night. I believe a weasel found an opening and it murdered my ducks, nine hens, and my beautiful rooster. My rooster was injured pretty badly and we tried taking him to the vet, but by the next morning he too was gone. Thanks to him though we have three hens left. I am just devastated. We redid all the fencing and added boards to the bottom so nothing will ever get in again. Unfortunately we have not trapped anything yet
hmm.png

Shannon, so sorry! That's so many to lose. Man I hope you get that stinker.
hugs.gif

Such a sad morning for me.  I lost a friend last night.  Crying as I type.  She was only 60 yrs. old.  So happy that she became very active this past yr. in church. In fact, that is where she died.  So suddenly.  There was a Church Activity.   She went to sit in the foyer, and she had a heart attack.  So fast.

:hugs
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. She was so young too. Of all places to die, I suppose the church would be the most comforting.
I just lost my grandmother a couple weeks ago. Its so hard saying goodbye to a loved one, please hang in there. Time helps heal even the deepest of heartache.

Back
Top Bottom