Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

32109d6b619dce3721b8cc53e57ac2f0.jpg

Update from yesterday:

Hello everyone.
Well another chemo session has come and gone. Kyle did good today. He happened to look down right as the nurse was going to put the needle in his port, so he had a slight panic. I'm not sure he ever realized they stuck a needle in his port before. He is always watching a show or doing something else. Like I said, he got over it fast and let them put the needle in 30 seconds later.
We went to fireworks last night. Kyle did awesome walking around. We even did a few rides with him, and he loved them. We had a few moments of germ panic, but we carry lots of disinfecting stuff with us, so we think he will be alright.
Overall, he has had several good days. Next Monday, he will have a chest x-ray, ultra sound, doctor visit, and two chemo drugs. It will be a big appointment.
We hope everyone had a great 4th and has a wonderful week!

Update from yesterday:

Hello everyone.
Well another chemo session has come and gone. Kyle did good today. He happened to look down right as the nurse was going to put the needle in his port, so he had a slight panic. I'm not sure he ever realized they stuck a needle in his port before. He is always watching a show or doing something else. Like I said, he got over it fast and let them put the needle in 30 seconds later.
We went to fireworks last night. Kyle did awesome walking around. We even did a few rides with him, and he loved them. We had a few moments of germ panic, but we carry lots of disinfecting stuff with us, so we think he will be alright.
Overall, he has had several good days. Next Monday, he will have a chest x-ray, ultra sound, doctor visit, and two chemo drugs. It will be a big appointment.
We hope everyone had a great 4th and has a wonderful week!

tear'em up Kyle!!

such a brave kid......

here you go Kyle, I think this sums you up, very well!!
36ae9531cc1a696aeae2b1791266fdf4.jpg

Thank you, Bert.
hugs.gif
I'm forwarding this one to my daughter.
no ma'am.

thank you, and thank your daughter, but most of all, thank Kyle. true inspiration.

how trivial are my worries? Now, I know @Blooie summed it up well, about each person's sufferings, not being in competition with anyone else's. I agree, but truly, some of the kids's stories told on this board, surely put in perspective life's struggles. But more than that, when you see a little one, acting with dignity (even little firecracker boyish trouble making dignity), and bravery, it's truly inspiring.

even if I didn't have chickens, I'd be very happy, to read these stories, and witness their miracles, their constant courage, daily.

Back
Top Bottom