**Rabbits are tasty** Fox RP

LittleFalcon

Songster
May 10, 2020
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Ranks:
Sovereign: Sovereign is the head of the skulk. Responsibilities may include: Going to war, hunting, scouting, and supervising. Sovereign makes the overall decision.
Commander: This fox is second in command. Responsibilities include: Going to war, hunting, and helping and supervising the skulk and Sovereign in any mean necessary.
Discern Council: High advisors to the Sovereign. They report news, and hold meetings deciding the fate of the skulk. If one fox is accused of a crime, it's goes to the council for punishment.
Healer: Healers know the herbs and poisons of the territory very well, and use them to heal the sick and injured. They also communicate with the fox ancestors. They are not aloud to have mates.
Combatants: Combatants are Vixens and Reynards in the skulk who fight to protect and defend. They also patrol and guard the camp.
Hunters: Hunt for the skulk, going on day and night patrols. They believe it dishonorable to return with no prey.
Kit-Sitters: Kit-Sitters protect and watch over the kits till they are trained and given/chosen ranks. They are treated with respect, as are other skulk members.
Omegas: Omegas are foxes who don't really have a talent. They may gain a rank later, but are not really needed for anything major. They are treated with respect.
Kits: They are the offspring of the skulk members. They are trained and grown by 6 months of age. They must stay near the skulk at all times.

Form-
Name: Anubis (
I know I choose this name a lot but no one wants to join the other RP's)
Fox Type: Rüppell's fox
Skulk: Shadow Skulk
Mate: searching
Personality: Loyal, passionate, kind
Physical Description: Slender and black with paint gold on the eyes and ears. Paint Gold eyes.
Other: Wants kits, likes to be alone a lot but will make conversation if someone wants him to. Used to be a healer but no longer is so he can have a mate.

Form-
Name:
Fox Type:
Mate:
Personality:
Physical Description:
Other:

Name: Firefly
Fox Type: Marble fox
Skulk: Shadow sulk
Mate: none
Personality: shy and nervous but will do anything to save a fox's life. She is very mysterious and you generally can't find her, she finds you.
Physical Description: Quite small with marble fox coloring and has one red eye and one blue eye
Other: Her den is a fallen hollow tree
20200907_094957.jpg

Name: Misty
Fox Type: silver fox
Skulk:
Shadow sulk
Pup
Mate:
None
Personality:
Very kind, thoughtful, and friendly you'd barely realise shes a pup
Physical Description:
Silver with red eyes and is almost as big as an adult fox
Other:
She doesn't know who her dad is and her mom was killed by a human

Name: Firefly
Fox Type: Marble fox
Mate: none
Personality: shy and nervous but will do anything to save a fox's life. She is very mysterious and you generally can't find her, she finds you.
Physical Description: Quite small with marble fox coloring and has one red eye and one blue eye
Other: Her den is a fallen hollow tree
View attachment 2323431
Name: Misty
Fox Type: silver fox
Mate: None
Personality: Very kind, thoughtful, and friendly you'd barely realise shes a pup
Physical Description: Silver with red eyes and is almost as big as an adult fox
Other: She doesn't know who her dad is and her mom was killed by a human
Accepted! Thank you for joining!

Form-
Name: annoy
Fox Type: Bat eared
Skulk: Shadow
Mate: looking
Personality: Kind
Physical Description: has large ears and hears everything
Other:

Name: Aberdeen
Fox Type: red fox
Skulk:
shadow
omega
Mate:
none, but interested
Personality:
has low self esteem. he tries to come off as cool the best he can, and can't shake the feeling that everyone he's ever interacted with hates him, or in the least thinks he's stupid. can be a bit aloof at times. but he's trying.
Physical Description:
I attatched a picture below. Just imagine that fox- but skinnier and with way shorter fur.
Other:
1600672110076.png

hope i did this right 😳

Accepted! Though it doesn't seem that anyone really wants to RP on this one. But maybe we should just start and others will join ya know.

Back
Top Bottom