Rain Quail or Mearns Quails

RainQuail786

Hatching
5 Years
Dec 21, 2014
Hi. I've been searching around for a few months now looking for Rain Quails and Mearns Quails and I don't seem to be getting anywhere. Could someone possibly tell me where I'll be able to find these species. I'm willing to travel to Belgium/Netherlands from England if I can find them at a reasonable price.

• Welcome to BYC!
    frow.gif
    We're glad to have you.

I recommend posting in the Quail section where all the Quail people generally hang out, if you haven't already: Quail

I don't know much about quail myself, so I can't help much with your search otherwise.

Good luck in your search!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Mearns or Montezuma Quail are very rare to find. They are not a commonly kept quail. Definitely stop by our quail section and ask around.

Good luck and I hope you can find some of these gorgeous quail soon!

Welcome to BYC. I'm glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about quail (never had any), but they sure are cute little birds. Definitely post on our quail link that Wyandottes7 left with you and take advantage of our experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your quail.

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! The members here are great and so are their chickens;)!!! This is the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM ON EARTH!!!!

Hope you have fun and if you need anything we are here to help!!

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom