Raising Meat Rabbits

Pics
I am not sure of what they are..I don't think they posted their age..ears are real short to be a nz, or even a californian or some cross with either..They show black NZ's maybe in just the meat catagory, my step son's who lives with us has his mom take him to the show's we raise them for meat... some meat mutt of fine by me all taste the same as long as it is the right size.

I found a breeder of American blues about an hour from me. I'll get from him pure bred and hopefully I can get another one with California's or NZ (a real one this time lol)

if i can catch her outside...she loves to hide in the half of her pen that is enclosed it has a door but she is black

Only New zealand whites are white. You can get New zealand blacks, and New zealand reds. There are other colours, but I think they are unshowable...?
The rabbit in the pic does looks like some sort of dwarf cross, or Netherland dwarf.. hard to tell from the photo :)
You're right. I actually have a NZ Red. Brain fart.

I took some pictures with my phone but it doesn't want to connect to the internet right now I will post some later I just got a profile of the black...took one of my white buck nz/californian cross not really a mutt so to speak show quality parents, big breeder mated the wrong pair ...he has like 150 rabbits..

Back
Top Bottom