Random conversations about funny, weird, and just silly stuff.

haha yeah we had 6 chickens:5 hens, 1 rooster. then, a hen dies and then we got a gift from one of our hens:a little black chick. So far, we're pretty sure its a hen, but u no how polish hens have the little afro's of feathers on their heads? well we have a golden laced polish hen and now our chick has feathers sticking out of its head, but not in the afro way the polish onea have. its sticking up just like a comb made of feathers. ill post a pic
woot.gif

haha yeah so does my sister.we're gonna order 3 new chicks in afew days. so far we only know the three that we want, we still wanna find one more. What kind of chicken is on your prof. pic--> is it a hen or rooster? cuz its very pretty. it looks like peanut butter and choc.

I have no idea!! I got her from TSC back in March. They just said she was a "red". Her name is Momma cause she rounds up all the other chickens and makes sure they're in the coop in the evening before she goes in herself. Here's a better pic:

If you go to my profile and look at my pics, my rooster is posing standing on top of the small trash can I use for their oyster shell and treats. Momma loves my fingers. And toes....
gig.gif

I have no idea!! I got her from TSC back in March. They just said she was a "red". Her name is Momma cause she rounds up all the other chickens and makes sure they're in the coop in the evening before she goes in herself. Here's a better pic:

If you go to my profile and look at my pics, my rooster is posing standing on top of the small trash can I use for their oyster shell and treats. Momma loves my fingers. And toes....
gig.gif
sounds like mama is on top of the pecking order and is a good hen, not a bulling one

We have some of the TS reds also.They are right at 20 weeks.And just started laying.And also really bossy.

This one is Lucy and she even keeps Ricky in line.Especially when he starts hanging around the other girls!

sounds like mama is on top of the pecking order and is a good hen, not a bulling one
Nope! Pretty Girl is #1, then Momma, then Shy Girl, then Henny Penny. And then there is the terror of the pen...Nosy. Silly rooster.
roll.png

Quote:
anyone heard of tim hawkins? he is a christian comedian and i'm going to one of his shows for my birthday
That's great! Happy Birthday!
clap.gif

We have some of the TS reds also.They are right at 20 weeks.And just started laying.And also really bossy.

This one is Lucy and she even keeps Ricky in line.Especially when he starts hanging around the other girls!
Lucy looks just like one of my other hens. I think she's very pretty. I love my "babies". They started laying on 8/2. I have 9 eggs now. I'm saving them until I get a dozen then taking the to my sister in TN when I go get my DD. My sister has a big family (6 kids) and can use all the eggs she can get. Told her she needed some backyard chickens!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom