Random Stuff About Things

Quote:
It can be hard, especially when you get hit in the face with a basketball.
hmm.png
Hurts like crazy because the glasses dig in. Tell your friend to go back to the place she got her glasses and have them fit so they won't slip while she is running. The glasses people can heat up the piece that goes over her ear, and bend it so it's perfect. They also sell little straps that go around the back of your neck and hold the glasses in place when you are doing sports. I wore one when I went kayaking, so if I tipped over, I wouldn't lose mine!

Glasses aren't the end of the world. I wear glasses and played basketball and tennis in high school, and other than getting hit in the face with the ball that one time, there was no problem at all. My son runs on a cross country team (3 mile race over hills and gullies) with glasses and has no trouble at all. The biggest pain is wearing them in the rain.

Also, CB, you will be able to see much better and your eyes won't be so tired at the end of the day. Some of the frames they have now are very cool looking.
cool.png

I remember years ago, that when I was walking I met someone with a Portuguese Water Dog - really neat full grown dog and THAT was well before the White House person got one. Also a big surprise after ' he' said they wanted to adopt a special needs rescue dog.

The dog was really beautiful and I knew right off it wasn't a Poodle, so I had asked if it was a PWD. I also once saw a lady walking an Anatolian
and was surprised I was right about that also.

Used to show dogs, and work for a dog handler etc. but was 'out of it' before any of these breeds were introduced. Nowadays I'm lucky if I can remember my name.

I should mention I used to walk through several suburbs in a day - mostly well heeled areas so had the chance to meet breeds no one had 'back home. It was always a thrill.

Meah fellow four eyes here.

It's not that bad. You can get them fitted properly and they won't budge. You can still be active/crazy/chasing chickens with glasses on!

Back
Top Bottom