Rate your day with an emoticon

celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

What's wrong?

Yesterday-
1f414.png

Lost half of my flock yesterday due to heat - wasn't home. Our poor babies.
hit.gif
Yeah, they were 3 years old, but one of them was my favorite.
hit.gif
One of them was barely alive, died minutes after I found her - and I would have been home earlier, but some kid needed a ride home from a Camporee because her mother didn't pick her up and I've a huge "L" on my forehead.
idunno.gif
When will I
he.gif
learn. The mom doesn't appreciate it.
he.gif
The kid would be better off with dad or in foster care. I miss my feather babies. My favorite one inspired such sunshine in our household - my daughter has lost her bounce.
hit.gif
No more silly stories about our flock's secret Chicken Land lives, with our big slow gentle girl greets everyone with "Boing, boing" and is a bungee cord loving engineer who always wears yellow.
hit.gif

Mind you, we have been very blessed. We started with 6 chicks over 3 years ago, and up until yesterday had all of them.

Last edited:
What's wrong?

Yesterday-
1f414.png

Lost half of my flock yesterday due to heat - wasn't home.  Our poor babies.:hit Yeah, they were 3 years old, but one of them was my favorite. :hit One of them was barely alive, died minutes after I found her - and I would have been home earlier, but some kid needed a ride home from a Camporee because her mother didn't pick her up and I've a huge "L" on my forehead. :idunno When will I :he learn.  The mom doesn't appreciate it. :he   The kid would be better off with dad or in foster care.  I miss my feather babies.  My favorite one inspired such sunshine in our household - my daughter has lost her bounce. :hit   No more silly stories about our flock's secret Chicken Land lives, with our big slow gentle girl greets everyone with "Boing, boing" and is a bungee cord loving engineer who always wears yellow.   :hit  

Mind you, we have been very blessed.  We started with 6 chicks over 3 years ago, and up until yesterday had all of them.

Remember, they did live very happy lives.

Lost half of my flock yesterday due to heat - wasn't home.  Our poor babies.:hit Yeah, they were 3 years old, but one of them was my favorite. :hit One of them was barely alive, died minutes after I found her - and I would have been home earlier, but some kid needed a ride home from a Camporee because her mother didn't pick her up and I've a huge "L" on my forehead. :idunno When will I :he learn.  The mom doesn't appreciate it. :he   The kid would be better off with dad or in foster care.  I miss my feather babies.  My favorite one inspired such sunshine in our household - my daughter has lost her bounce. :hit   No more silly stories about our flock's secret Chicken Land lives, with our big slow gentle girl greets everyone with "Boing, boing" and is a bungee cord loving engineer who always wears yellow.   :hit  

Mind you, we have been very blessed.  We started with 6 chicks over 3 years ago, and up until yesterday had all of them.

Awe, I'm so sorry. :hugs
Remember, they did live very happy lives.

X2.

Lost half of my flock yesterday due to heat - wasn't home. Our poor babies.
hit.gif
Yeah, they were 3 years old, but one of them was my favorite.
hit.gif
One of them was barely alive, died minutes after I found her - and I would have been home earlier, but some kid needed a ride home from a Camporee because her mother didn't pick her up and I've a huge "L" on my forehead.
idunno.gif
When will I
he.gif
learn. The mom doesn't appreciate it.
he.gif
The kid would be better off with dad or in foster care. I miss my feather babies. My favorite one inspired such sunshine in our household - my daughter has lost her bounce.
hit.gif
No more silly stories about our flock's secret Chicken Land lives, with our big slow gentle girl greets everyone with "Boing, boing" and is a bungee cord loving engineer who always wears yellow.
hit.gif

Mind you, we have been very blessed. We started with 6 chicks over 3 years ago, and up until yesterday had all of them.

I'm very sorry to hear this.
hugs.gif
Losing loved animals is never easy and it hurts. But, think of it as you were serving and loving that kid who needed a ride home. I'm sure she is grateful to you for doing that act of kindness. And, I'm positive that your flock lived the best lives they possibly could with you.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom