Rate your day with an emoticon

Ack...I hate headaches! I get the ones in the front of my face and head from allergies. They can get so bad they can make me vomit.
I've managed to figure out how some of my triggers and I thank the gods for allergy sinus medication. :bow
The headaches still get me down once in a while. :rant  :mad:

I find genetics so interesting; both you and your mom share this.
My son shares my allergies. He doesn't experience everything I do...but at his age I didn't either.
Too bad it's not just all the good stuff that gets passed on. Wouldn't that be nice?
I bet your mom wishes you didn't share the headaches.

Oh god!i get it right on the for head,and when I'm sick,it makes me feel like I want to throw up!

Yeah,so do I.my triggers are:heat,suger(sometimes)like today,I had popcorn and some candy, I got one.
Yeah It so would!i hope if I have kids I will pass on my love for animals,nor head aches.....
Oh yes she does.

of course my mom has migraines
barnie.gif
that's were i get mine from
th.gif
I feel bad for y'all its no fun

Quote: Wow, same here! Sugar, some different foods, grain dusts can be bad depending on the year (summer is terrible), and heat is the killer...it makes everything worse X100.
I have to avoid heat at all costs.
It's nice to have someone understand what I'm talking about...lol. Most people just give me funny looks...lol.

Something in chocolate (but not chocolate itself) and something in ice cream causes my fingerprint lines to split open...so I always wear vinyl gloves when I deal with my chickens.
And there's lots of times I don't know what exactly causing the headaches or my hands to split open.
I try to eat little amounts of a large variety of food so I don't overload my allergies with any one thing. That helps a lot.
I got needles every week for allergies for years. In my tests I was allergic to every basic food item except for two...lol. (Even lettuce)
ep.gif

I hope you feel better soon.
fl.gif

Wow, same here!  Sugar, some different foods, grain dusts can be bad depending on the year (summer is terrible), and heat is the killer...it makes everything worse X100.
I have to avoid heat at all costs.
It's nice to have someone understand what I'm talking about...lol. Most people just give me funny looks...lol.

Something in chocolate (but not chocolate itself) and something in ice cream causes my fingerprint lines to split open...so I always wear vinyl gloves when I deal with my chickens.
And there's lots of times I don't know what exactly causing the headaches or my hands to split open.
I try to eat little amounts of a large variety of food so I don't overload my allergies with any one thing. That helps a lot. 
I got needles every week for allergies for years.  In my tests I was allergic to every basic food item except for two...lol.  (Even lettuce):eek:

I hope you feel better soon. :fl

Thanks!i slept it of,it is Ike that, :Idunno

Back
Top Bottom