RE-LISTED!! - TX-7 Incubator with NEW turner, turning racks

equus2

Songster
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Near Antelope Island, Utah!!
Selling this incubator, in order to buy a cabinet. The turner was new last year, and I don't know how old the incubator is. The TX-7 model is just foolproof. Fill the humidity bottle when empty and that's it. I've even hatched cockatiel eggs in it. I get 100% hatches with it consistently. Thermometers and user guide included (I didn't use the dual therm set up, used a flukers instead). $280 plus actual shipping. Google Lyon TX-7 for more info.

3389440845_20c9850370_m.jpg

Edited - this is a stock photo of a brand new unit. Mine is used, but JUST like this.

Last edited:
My car wouldn't know what hit it, and were you to take on cleaning my house, I would certainly OWE you for a lifetime!
wink.png

Edited - ooooo, but a nice couple of silkie pullets would do!! I just bought a roo from fluf-n-stuf.....

Last edited:
I am not trying to muscle in on anyone AT ALL but if no other deals are struck or silkie offers fall thru I have black and cuckoo adults I could offer. They are not as nice these days because I just haven't had time to bathe/trim them since getting the milk goats but here are some sample pics:

rain_frontal.jpg

girl_closeup.jpg

4_girls.jpg

I've got eggs to swap for that jewel...Would you be interested in some Wade Jean BCM line - feathered feet? Speckled sussex
Welsummers? I've got more.....

Let's make a deal...
Seriously very interested if you are considering some swapping.

PM me if you are, thanks and Happy Easter!

So you can set 16 eggs in this one and see them hatch? Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom