Re-newed Member

tbishop

Songster
9 Years
Feb 12, 2013
Hi there. I was active on this board for several years. I had to get out of poultry when we had a house fire and had to move to town in March of 2016. Well, Monday I'm closing on a home in the country with 2 acres. First order of business is to get my garden going. Second will be to set up a coop and get my chickens back. I want to raise buckeyes, dominiques, and columbian wyandottes. Next year I'd like to get back into pilgrim geese. Trying not to rush into too much at once!! Looking forward to learning here again.

Tim

Hi there. I was active on this board for several years. I had to get out of poultry when we had a house fire and had to move to town in March of 2016. Well, Monday I'm closing on a home in the country with 2 acres. First order of business is to get my garden going. Second will be to set up a coop and get my chickens back. I want to raise buckeyes, dominiques, and columbian wyandottes. Next year I'd like to get back into pilgrim geese. Trying not to rush into too much at once!! Looking forward to learning here again.

Tim
Sorry about your house fire, but congratulations on your new country home and getting back to the country lifestyle. Best of luck with your new garden, chickens, and home.

Back
Top Bottom