READ!! 20+ Hatching Eggs~Variety of Purebreeds!

Echoinghills

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
NE OHIO
Please read entirely!!! My incubators are still pretty full, despite the large shipment to Alaska today. I opted to wait for Monday to ship her fresh eggs because of the distance, so i have eggs still from this weekend now that is available....and more to come next couple days, until these chicks are finished hatching. These eggs are a variety of these breeds:Blue Laced Red Wyandottes...from Blue Poultry and outcross roo from exhibition line. Cuckoo/Golden Cuckoo Maran project pen...we are getting golden/silver, both in english and french. Black Jersey Giants...no mix of blue in this bunch, they are straight BLACK program from 5K Farm and a breeder here in Ohio named Cliff who has exhibition quality. We combined these 2 not long ago, as the POL's started to lay. Giant Blue Cochins from Thom Dean Roo that is clear splash color and great size, and outcross hens that are clear also, meaning no red or imperfections in color. The hens are 2 blues and 2 splashes, and are decent size. Possibly some Salmon Favorelles that are standards, Coronation/Recessive Sussex eggs... Coronation roo covering recessive hens. Now the fun part... you will also get SQ Magpie Duck eggs to try...and also Heritage Turkey in these colors: Calico, Lav/Self Blue, and possibly Royal Palm. So yes, quite a variety...but all purebreeds. Please do not bid... contact me... anyone wanting 20+ eggs tomorrow and next day is welcome to these eggs... i want to ship them quickly. I should be able to fill 2 orders easily for tomorrow, and will do in the order that anyone contacts me. I will get back with you if you are 3rd or 4th persons and see if we can send you eggs also though. I need time to clean afew of these incubators too, so i may not be able to gather eggs for myself till late this week. Thanks...

49424_blrwroo1.jpg

49424_blrwhen1.jpg

49424_goldencuckoomaranroo1.jpg

49424_goldencuckoohen1.jpg

49424_lavenderturkey.jpg

Last edited:
If there is anyone interested in Magpie Duck eggs,let me know...i can send just those in a shipment also. They are starting to lay like crazy now. I have 10 hens in them...yikes. LOL We also have some chicks available... black jerseys are hatching alot lately, Giant Blue Cochins, i will have cuckoo marans available after i send off an order soon. Calico Turkey Poults are hatching right now, and i will have some Lav/Self Blue poults soon too. Ducks will be available next month when they hatch.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom