reason 1 not to get a white duck

stargazingmommy

Songster
9 Years
Apr 19, 2011
Spokane
I'm not racist or anything...but I will never have a white duck again.
Because it rains. Because it gets muddy. Because she just can't avoid the mud and seeks it out.

I love my white ducks.....muddyness and all
thumbsup.gif
Mine must be prissy though because they rarely ever have mud on them.....unless they trip getting out of the pool and facce plant in it....even then they will get up and get back into the pool! This is how they normally look 99%of the time :) nice pearly white, chubby girls

oh how pretty...normally she isn't so muddy, and I really do love her white fluff, even when muddy...We've just had so much rain lately that the whole yard is mud..and so are the ducks...they seek it out. they play in it. they drill for oil(strike oil soon and make me rich since you are drilling holes all over).
I got a new, bigger pool for them and the little jerks won't use it, unless I throw them in it, and yes they can get in without any problems.
okok I admit...I adore my white fluffy girl...

oh how pretty...normally she isn't so muddy, and I really do love her white fluff, even when muddy...We've just had so much rain lately that the whole yard is mud..and so are the ducks...they seek it out. they play in it. they drill for oil(strike oil soon and make me rich since you are drilling holes all over).
I got a new, bigger pool for them and the little jerks won't use it, unless I throw them in it, and yes they can get in without any problems.
okok I admit...I adore my white fluffy girl...
LOL The duck holes crack me up! I left a hose on a bush earlier today for about an hour (deep watering) and wouldn't you know ALL 14 of them found that spot, saw it was getting muddy and had a party! Have you tried filling it up with fresh water and then slowly tossing peas in? Or fresh chopped lettuce or kale? Mine go bonkers and dive in like I sprinkled crack in their pool. Enjoy your muddy ducks. :D

I tossed peas in(duck crack as my kids call it). They stood by the side having a meltdown until I tossed them in. Morons. Ok ok I admit it....despite the rain I turned the hose on, showered them, then made mud puddles in my garden, which is plantless thanks to our ridiculous weather making it hard to plant(it was 49 yesterday).

I love our dirty pekin! Her chest is pretty much dirty all the time. She gets under my sons jeep, which isn't drove very often and it leaves a dirty spot on her chest. She always clean up before bed also. We have a kiddie pool, but the mallards stay in it a lot, she prefers a kitty litter pan and will get in it a lot. We bought the kitty litter pan for our kids pool for them to step in before getting into their pool to keep the grass out. They cant use it now though because she is always in it when they are trying to swim. She also loves their floats and you can't keep her off them.

I love our dirty pekin! Her chest is pretty much dirty all the time. She gets under my sons jeep, which isn't drove very often and it leaves a dirty spot on her chest. She always clean up before bed also. We have a kiddie pool, but the mallards stay in it a lot, she prefers a kitty litter pan and will get in it a lot. We bought the kitty litter pan for our kids pool for them to step in before getting into their pool to keep the grass out. They cant use it now though because she is always in it when they are trying to swim. She also loves their floats and you can't keep her off them.

That is to funny.
this morning Doc is nice and clean and pretty again.
They do have a big wading pool, and a small one that is empty right now. I think they prefer the small one though...oddballs.

Back
Top Bottom