Recently hatched

welcome-byc.gif
from Pennsylvania!

Good morning.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Where do I find the "Arizona thread" is it this one, "Arizona Chickens," just wondering. I'll spend some time there getting caught up.

Should I post my pics in the "Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance" thread?

Our birds have adapted very well to their new home and we can tell they like us too. This has already been a rewarding experience. I can't wait to get some eggs!

In addition to creating "Chez Poulet," we've begun to cook our compost. We purchased two large recycling cans from the city landfill. The bottoms have been cut off and large holes drilled around the side. The best part is that it only cost me ten bucks for the two bins.

Let me know about the threads. It seems if I create a new one it will quickly get buried, I'd rather add to an already existing, well established, thread of the same context. But don't know yet how BYC is moderated. I'm sure it'll make itself more evident as I spend more time here. I'm just anxious to share my pics.

To to you all soon, have a nice day.

Good morning,

I just created and posted my first, "View My BYC Page," I hope you'll check it out.

Have a good day.

welcome-byc.gif

I hope you have a great time on this forum! I know I have.
All of us here on BYC are completely open for questions!

Just remember to make it easy on the moderators and put your questions in the right section.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom