Recipes please

Ok. And what about age?? Mine are 8 weeks, and I thought that was prime.. But now I'm seeing 12 weeks on a few sites?

Quote:
Please DO!
thumbsup.gif
Needing recipes!

Quail chili, Quail and dumplings, quail egg Benedict, poor man's deviled quail eggs, pickled quail eggs, oh and my newest creation quail jerkey.

Quote:
Please DO!
thumbsup.gif
Needing recipes!

MADCAP ANY RECIPE YOU CAN FIND THAT CALLS FOR PHEASANT=== COTURNIX IS A WELL SUITED SUBSTITUTE... LIKE PHEASANT MARSALA STEW... OR PHEASANT MULLIGAN. ALSO THERE ARE MANY QUAIL RECIPES AVAILABLE ON LINE.... JUST DO A WEB SEARCH FOR QUAIL RECIPES OR PHEASANT RECIPES

YOU CAN TAKE THEM FROM FREEZER TO CROCK POT IN THE MORNING AND SIMPLY DROWN THEM IN BBQ SAUCE AND LET THE CROCK POT WORK ITS MAJIC.

I BELEIVE ROBO MAKES A SAUSAGE WITH THEM TOO?

GRIND THEM INTO BURGER AND USE IT IN ANY NUMBER OF WAYS JUST LIKE YOU WOULD TURKEY BURGER... REALLY THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS

Tricked you huh? Well the sausage recipe is my little secret. Well it is actually my special dry rub I use it on quail, turkey, deer, ext. I just grind up quail meat and put it into a pork casing if I want hot dogs, and then either smoke or fry.

Back
Top Bottom