CatInTheHenHouse

Songster
Jan 27, 2024
Easter being early this year, and the weather being somewhat erratic, I was going to get some frost cloth as a gift for a relative who has fruit trees. Are there any gotchas or caveats I should be aware of? If such exists I’m looking for a cloth that’s easy for one person to put on the trees as I will not be able to assist and I’ve been recommended the square style cloth over the bags. Thoughts or suggestions?

Easter being early this year, and the weather being somewhat erratic, I was going to get some frost cloth as a gift for a relative who has fruit trees. Are there any gotchas or caveats I should be aware of? If such exists I’m looking for a cloth that’s easy for one person to put on the trees as I will not be able to assist and I’ve been recommended the square style cloth over the bags. Thoughts or suggestions?
I use bubble wrap and the cheapest frost cloth material but I am not the role model for growing fruit (trees that is) but I do know there's always garbage (cheapest) to slight garbage that's what I get, to mid price to complete nuts high end price for no reason. This is also exclusive to ones budget, amount and height/age of trees but you really can't go wrong.

And setting this stuff up by yourself is always a pain in the ass I do it every year and I'm more than capable just saying

Back
Top Bottom