Red Golden Pheasants & Reeves Pheasants , SE KS / SW MO

Kramer Farms

Songster
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Hello BYCer's,

I have an 08 pair of red golden pheasants, the male is about half way colored out.

$55 for the pair.

I also, have a trio of 08 reeves pheasants, they are now to the age to be able to tell what they are. So 1 male and 2 hens.

$90 for the trio.

Birds are for pick-up or I'll possibly meet you somewhere.

Thanks
Jason

Last edited:
When posting I hit the wrong button on my price on the red goldens. I edited to change the price.

For gas reembersment I could deliver birds most anywhere.

I could travel on the weekend of the 18th -19th. Other dates available later.

Oh yeah,

I also have 3 trios (3male, 6female) Royal Palm turkeys back up for sale.
$90 for one trio
$175 for two
$250 for all

Week - week and half old royal palm turkeys $5 each.
" " black spanish turkeys $5 each.

*** (SOLD)***A pair of SILVER BAHAMA PINTAIL. The poor little male has a bad leg. Normally $125 a pair, since the male is somewhat crippled ( he may be able to straighten up in time) $85 for the pair.*** (SOLD)

A Bamboo partridge hen, she has been laying, Neat little bird. $65.

Pick-ups available, Possibly met somewhere, and deliveries also available if reembersed for gas (deposit will be required though).

Last edited:
I wish i had that money
hmm.png

Hi,

I live in the NE corner of OKlahoma and I am looking for Red Golden Pheasants. Please email me and let me know what we can do.

Thanks

HI! I hope I'm doing this right..
hu.gif

hit.gif
I wish I had caught this earlier.
I am looking for a pair of Red Golden Pheasants for sale within the central KS area. + - 2 hr's drive.

Quote:

August 2nd or whatever the first Saturday is there is a poultry swap in Joplin, Mo that I will be at. I can save and bring any wanted birds to it free of charge.

I would also entertain the idea of going to other swaps or auctions around. If you are interested in something I have and know of a swap or an auction close to you I may bring them for you and come to it.

For more information about the swap in Joplin or about coming to one near you just drop me a line.

If I could buy some things in your area I would also be more interested in bringing birds your way.

Needing to buy:
pheasants
quail
wild waterfowl
peacocks
some varieties of domestic geese
some domestic ducks
standard cochins

Cheap cockatiels
cheap lovebirds

various breeds of pigeons

wow that's a long list!

Jason

Quote:
J.- I have 4 baby peachicks for sale. first year for me to do this so am not sure what to ask. They should be blue( 1- 1 wk, 3- 2 wks). Also 10 muscovies -4 days.

There is an auction at Yoder Ks. the last friday of each month starts at 6pm. Generally chickens mainly but some of just about any thing, probably not many pure breeds. Also a swap in Salina Ks. on the 3rd sunday starts at 7 am and ends about 11am, very small. There is a bigger auction in Dodge City, Ks. sometime in october ? not sure never have been to that one.

I would also be interest in a pair of love birds and some button and texas A&M quail? Susan

Hello,

What type of lovebirds are you after? How many button quail and which colors? and How many A&M quail are you after?

Jason

Back
Top Bottom