Red Partridge Orpington informational hatch thread

Pics
Wow, she is a chucky gal! Does she have a name? I seem to remember that they all did, but I can't remember hers, is she The Pretty One? Could you name her Bella, that means pretty.

Thank you! Don't tell the others, but she's my favorite, too 😊 We've had a thing ever since she was a baby and would crawl up in my hand to snuggle while the others were out exploring 🥰 She still does it, too!
View attachment 2808329
Her shaggy forehead is hilarious :lol:

She's the only one brave enough to insert herself in with the adults and sleep on the big girl roost with them. I'll extend that roost at some point so they can all fit, but so far the other two aren't showing any interest in it yet.
View attachment 2808330
That's her on the end of the tall roost closest to the baby roost. Check out how much bigger she is than the adult Barnevelder next to her!
Aw! She is so cute!

Wow, she is a chucky gal! Does she have a name? I seem to remember that they all did, but I can't remember hers, is she The Pretty One? Could you name her Bella, that means pretty.
She does look quite chunky, but a lot of that is fluff :lol: Her "working title" was The Pretty One, but she doesn't have a permanent name yet. We need to reach a family consensus on that :D

Back
Top Bottom