REDDING, CA - Free Silver Laced Polish rooster, 3 months old

BCollie

Songster
6 Years
Mar 22, 2013
Redding, CA
I'm just going to copy and paste exactly what I posted on the Nor Cal thread(no takers there!)

"Anyone want a Silver Laced Polish? He's crowed and is starting to get wattles that are bright red, so he's for sure a guy.
Roos are illegal here and I really don't want neighbors to be unhappy with me because a roo's crowing at the break of dawn...Especially since I rely on neighbors liking me so hey don't complain whenever I have a bit of a problem foster dog.

He doesn't have a name...he's not overly friendly, but he's not at all aggressive. He mostly just keeps his distance from everyone, but yesterday he did take a treat from me for the first time ever. I think he's just scared of me because I catch him every single day to spray him with Blue Kote.(my girls picked his back bare) It's left his feathers on his back a bit ugly and messed up, but those should eventually grow back and come in nicely, right?
He's just under 3 months old, FREE, and I'll ever transport him to you if you're close, or meet you half-way if you're further away. I'm in Redding but am headed to Sacramento next week. I'm just desperate to find this pretty guy a good home."

And some pictures...

Back
Top Bottom