Pics

Rainwolf

De La Menagerie
9 Years
Aug 4, 2010
Seattle, WA
My Coop
My Coop
I am a owner of a Sears Farm Master Incubator.

I wanted to start this thread to help people find them for sale, sell them, learn about them, restore them and any other questions people might have about the older wooden incubators made.

I have seen many online for sale and wanted to a place for those looking for them to be able to find them as well as a place for those selling them to post.

These Incubators were made with solid redwood (also known as sequoia or the giant redwoods)
Double walled and hold humidity and heat like nothing else can.
The most common for sale that I can tell are the:
Leahy
Brower
Farm Master
Montgomery
Favotire
Humidaire
and many many more.

Here is a example of one that is currently for sale.

So If you have access to a manual for a older redwood incubator, scan the manual and post please!
If you see one for sale but already have one or it is not local for you to buy post it please!
If your selling one please post!
If your restoring one I would love to see the process and photos!

Come on in, sit down awhile and chat around the table about the great redwood incubators!

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one of these!!! I use it as a hatcher and they are GREAT!!!! Mine was re-wired and has its own panel box (done before I got it). I just wish it had a turner it it...then I could use it as my only incubator!!!

I got one of these!!!  I use it as a hatcher and they are GREAT!!!!  Mine was re-wired and has its own panel box (done before I got it).  I just wish it had a turner it it...then I could use it as my only incubator!!!

I love the redwoods! they are so easy to maintain!

auto turner..... I was thinking about that.... If I make something that works as a auto turner then I will share :)
But I've notice a study that the cooling period every day is a good thing... (the hen gets off the nest every day to eat etc... and only stays on the last few days without moving.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom