Rehoming most of my flock, located in Laurel MD

Nellie Rose

In the Brooder
Aug 28, 2023
Hello everyone. It's been a while. Unfortunately, my life has changed, and I am in need of homes for a sizable portion of my flock.
I have many birds, all still laying eggs and some under 6 months of age, all hens or pullets. I am only keeping a select number of birds.
The breeds available are as follows-
  1. White Leghorn (Pullet)
  2. 3 Easter Eggers (Hens, one laying bright blue eggs, the other two laying green, I'd prefer they all find a home together)
  3. Porcelain d'Uccle (Pullet)
  4. Buff White Laced Polish (Hen, missing her back toes but gets around fine)
  5. Blue Copper Marans (Hen, prefer for her to go with the polish)

Also looking for a home is my single pearl guinea fowl. I am unsure of the sex. Unfortunately, my other 5 guineas got snatched by a fox a few nights ago, and I won't be able to get more anytime soon. He does very well with my chickens, but I don't want him to be alone and would like someone more experienced with guinea fowl than me to take him.

I am looking for homes that will not eat my precious birds, as I raised them all from chicks.

No pictures right now, it is pouring rain, but I'll post some soon.

Hi, if I understand correctly that is around 7 hens?

I can take them all. I am a ovo-lacto-vegetarian and don't plan on eating the chickens but rather use them to make eggs and help process a lot of my extra garden food into compost.

I live in Blackwood, NJ though. Are you able to deliver them at all?

Hi, if I understand correctly that is around 7 hens?

I can take them all. I am a ovo-lacto-vegetarian and don't plan on eating the chickens but rather use them to make eggs and help process a lot of my extra garden food into compost.

I live in Blackwood, NJ though. Are you able to deliver them at all?
I can not.

Hi! I am in silver spring MD and looking to rehome my rooster with a friend but he wants a few girls so it isn’t only a rooster. Could you send me some pics when you get a chance? I’m willing to pick up!

Hello everyone. It's been a while. Unfortunately, my life has changed, and I am in need of homes for a sizable portion of my flock.
I have many birds, all still laying eggs and some under 6 months of age, all hens or pullets. I am only keeping a select number of birds.
  2. 3 Easter Eggers (Hens, one laying bright blue eggs, the other two laying green, I'd prefer they all find a home together)

Also looking for a home is my single pearl guinea fowl. I am unsure of the sex. Unfortunately, my other 5 guineas got snatched by a fox a few nights ago, and I won't be able to get more anytime soon. He does very well with my chickens, but I don't want him to be alone and would like someone more experienced with guinea fowl than me to take him.

I am looking for homes that will not eat my precious birds, as I raised them all from chicks.

Hello,
We live in Sandy Spring on a small 7 acre farm and would be happy to help. Please reach out to discuss further.

Hello, we live in Sandy Spring and would happily help with rehoming. Let me know if you have any still available. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom