ShrekDawg

Chicken Fan Club President
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
Had a relaxing afternoon with my animals today and took some videos so I thought some of you might enjoy these. :love

Sorry there’s so many. :lau :oops:

Most are very short though, like under 30 seconds, so should be pretty quick viewing. :)

Make sure your volume is on for the full effect because there were wild birds singing in the background too adding to the relaxing effects. :love

I think you can only post so many videos in a post so I will link to them in the replies and I really hope you enjoy them!! :D :love

First up are the fish. I just moved them to their new home outside today. :)

There’s a few short videos of them swimming around if you like that sort of thing. Fish are very calming. :)

And here’s a picture of my chicken from today. :love

5BBD7BB0-B0E8-4C61-B489-C515459432E9.jpeg

Great idea! I always go out and sit to watch the chickens when I'm stressed lol.

Off topic, but I like your fish setup. How many gallons is that?

Great idea! I always go out and sit to watch the chickens when I'm stressed lol.

Off topic, but I like your fish setup. How many gallons is that?
Thank you!! Glad you liked it! And yeah me too haha or one of the other animals. :lau

And thank you!! It’s 110 gallons I think. It’s just a stock tank from Tractor Supply. :)

It works really well though. I even used it as a chick brooder this past fall before I put the fish in it. :lau it’s huge haha

Thanks! I may have to try this for my goldfish. I’d never thought of a stock tank, but it would be nice to have something big like that
I love it and it’s cheaper and easier (at least for me) than a glass tank or real pond hahah they have bigger ones too, like 150 or even 300 gallons, if you wanted something even bigger or more of a “pond.” But even this one is huge haha

I ordered a 3-in-1 pond filter, UV clarifier, and fountain but you could probably use a couple big fish tank filters too. It sure gives them a lot of room!! I had mine in a tank inside so this is a big expansion to them hahah

Back
Top Bottom