request for newsweek issue- family of soldier

keystonepaul

Songster
11 Years
May 14, 2008
Pocono
If anyone has a copy of the December 14, 2009 Newsweek I'm looking to pick up a couple copies of the magazine. There is an article on the Marines and afghanistan that my cousin was in. His pic is on the right side of the second row with some white on his helmet and he looks the youngest of the group of 12 soldiers pictured from what I've been told. He's already done one tour in Southern Afghanistan when the last push south happened and is now back in Afghanistan for a second tour. I can pay for shipping and cost of the magazine so there's no cost to you. His parents bought enough back issues for immediate family from newsweek. I'm gonna check with newsweek as well and see if any are still available, but if anyone still has thier copy and wouldn't mind giving it up I'd appreciate it. Keep Nathan, his good friend Preston, and all our serviceman in your prayers and thanks to all those that have served themselves in wartime or not. It's appreciated. Thanks for reading. Paul Conway

I've got two off EBAY, thanks for reading. Please keep Nathan , Preston and all our soldiers overseas and at home in your prayers. Keystonepaul

THey are all in my thoughts...
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom