~ Retired and Starting My Future In The Foothills ~

Thank you for letting us know. Of course, we understand she is shell-shocked and don't want to push her at all. Folks just really care about her and the situation. If it was me, it would take quite awhile before I could get my whirling thoughts to settle enough to type them out!

Last edited:
Thank you for letting us know. Of course, we understand she is shell-shocked and don't want to push her at all. Folks just really care about her and the situation. If it was me, it would take quite awhile before I could get my whirling thoughts to settle enough to type them out!
X2 I am glad to hear she is "OK". We all worry about her but know she does have good friends close by. Linda, lots of
hugs.gif
to you!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I talked to Linda several times yesterday (by text... we do that a lot). She is fine, just took a day to be incommunicado and recharge her batteries. I did the same yesterday, pretty much stayed away from the computer, so I apologize for not posting.

She is in much better spirits, though she commented that her chicken yard is much quieter and seemed a tad somber in her comment. Some of her roos have found new homes already, which is a good thing, but she misses them. Some of the roos she is rehoming have been living with her for at least a couple of years, many of whom were hatched in her own incubators & have lived with her since they were born.

We are going to process some of them for her, as well.

She's hanging in there. Linda's a great person as you all know, and I'm so glad everyone here cares about her so much.

She's a person truly worth caring about.

This is completely horrible. Im so sorry linda you are going thru this. I cant even image how you are feeling, ant this just isn't fair.
hit.gif

So glad to hear Linda is OK and dealing with the problem with her usual unruffled capability. I have been glued here all week, anxiously awaiting news! I am SO aching for an update about what happened at the hearing, who said what and what's next. I know it's still too early on the west coast (it's 8:10) am in the east, but please let us know........

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Linda.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom