Riddle Thread

How could a cowboy ride into town on Friday, stay two days and ride out of town on Friday?

YEEEY!

ok - A young man walks through the forest. He comes to a bridge. In front of the bridge is a large man carrying an axe. The man says, "If you want to cross this bridge, you must tell me a statement. If I think the statement is true, you will be strangled to death. If I say the statement is false, your head will be chopped off." A few minutes later, the young man walked over the bridge, while the larger man stood pondering. What was the statement the young man had given?

YEEEY!

ok - A young man walks through the forest. He comes to a bridge. In front of the bridge is a large man carrying an axe. The man says, "If you want to cross this bridge, you must tell me a statement. If I think the statement is true, you will be strangled to death. If I say the statement is false, your head will be chopped off." A few minutes later, the young man walked over the bridge, while the larger man stood pondering. What was the statement the young man had given?

That he was going to tell his mother? xD

Quote: hahahha!

After this one you might want to let mschickenmama have a turn to post a riddle cause the one she posted everyone knew. O.k?
Ok
smile.png
Should I just give the answer to this one seeing as no one is on?

Back
Top Bottom