RIR or something else?

A red bird, bred for high egg production.

Hatcheries and feedstores do not sell true bred Rhode Island Reds nor New Hampshires bred to the accepted standard.

They produce and/or sell very healthy, inexpensive, available, high egg producing red birds.

Enjoy them and the eggs. If you decide in the future, you'd like to have true bred birds, you'd have to secure them from someone who preserves them and breeds them. This is the only way they are available. Hope that helps.

A red bird, bred for high egg production.

Hatcheries and feedstores do not sell true bred Rhode Island Reds nor New Hampshires bred to the accepted standard.

They produce and/or sell very healthy, inexpensive, available, high egg producing red birds. 

Enjoy them and the eggs.  If you decide in the future, you'd like to have true bred birds, you'd have to secure them from someone who preserves them and breeds them.  This is the only way they are available.  Hope that helps.
thanks! That's just what I want - lots of yummy, healthy eggs!!! Not too concerned about her breed, although I do have an order coming from Murray McMurray. I just wanted some variety but the goal is healthy, free range eggs better than you can get at Whole Foods!! I'm a personal trainer and I really care about where my food comes from.

Back
Top Bottom