Roo or pullet and breed?

mommaford09

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 3, 2014
I am doing this in batches bc I have 7 I wanna know about. Plus the other pics came out awful.

This one is unnamed so we will call it number 1. LOL I think it is a roo but have no idea on the breed.

This is obviously a turken. But is it a roo or pullet? I am hoping for a roo since we named it Tank. This one and the one above are about 4 weeks.

This one is about 6 weeks. I am pretty sure it is a roo. Just want confirmation. And any ideas on the breed.
I will post more pics later of the other ones. Hopefully they cooperate.

I am doing this in batches bc I have 7 I wanna know about. Plus the other pics came out awful.

This one is unnamed so we will call it number 1. LOL I think it is a roo but have no idea on the breed. Production Red, probably a cockerel.

This is obviously a turken. But is it a roo or pullet? I am hoping for a roo since we named it Tank. This one and the one above are about 4 weeks. Red Turken, probably a cockerel.

This one is about 6 weeks. I am pretty sure it is a roo. Just want confirmation. And any ideas on the breed. Production Red cockerel.
I will post more pics later of the other ones. Hopefully they cooperate.

UGH! I had a feeling I ended up with 4 cockerels. I think one of these is one too! Okay so here are the last 4.

This is Momma. So I am hoping she is a she.

This is Meg.

The one to the right. Still unnamed but will probably become Bertha and you'll see why in the next pic.

This is Bertha. Who I think needs a name change to Bart.

So sex and breed please?

UGH! I had a feeling I ended up with 4 cockerels. I think one of these is one too! Okay so here are the last 4.

This is Momma. So I am hoping she is a she.
Unfortunately Momma has bigger wattles than the majority of females that age ever will... I am thinking cockerel as well.

This is Meg.
Not sure, but looks like it has muffs and maybe a beard, which could interfere with comb and wattle size too.

The one to the right. Still unnamed but will probably become Bertha and you'll see why in the next pic.
Looks like a pullet. Fingers crossed, lol!

This is Bertha. Who I think needs a name change to Bart.
Definitely a Bart not a Bertha.

Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom