Rooster is sick

put acv and a clove of garlic in his water. treat him, it is good that he drinks but it is not good that he does not eat. I think plain yogurt with cayenne pepper and garlic will kill worms as well. he might take yogurt, if not put some water to make it more liquid. good luck!

I'm giving him injectable pentaclin right now. His face is warm, a lot of mucus. When I got home from the feed store I could tell he felt a little spunky compared to before. I got some dewormer too not valbazen.Couldn't find that brand. Also am giving him probotics eletrolights in his water. Still wont eat, drinks a lot though. Currently flying around the kitchen knocking dishes off...Still not 100% but some how hes better.

Yes it is, its something you add to their food. I added it to the rest of the flocks food (he is inside away from everyone else). Hes still real bad, a lot of mucus. Very very sleepy, pretty much just sleeps. Still drinking water no food (tried everything). Hoping this pentacllin kicks in.

Great news, he's much better. Crowing (sickly) eating a tad. I grinder up some of his feed with some water making a paste and he seems to enjoy this and ate it first over human food.

Back
Top Bottom