Rooster or Hen

Cooper Gs Coop

Chirping
Mar 4, 2017
Central New York
I got these little ladies at TSC. They said production red. After some research I was under the impression that I have 1 production red rooster and 5 red sexed links. Now im starting to see a little red on crown and waddles. Any feedback? My production red rooster is very much so looking like a roo.

So out of the 6 we got at TSC that we're supposed to be production reds. The 5 "red sexed links" are white and red mixed and my production red rooster is all dark red. They looked different as chicks too. Really hoping I do have sexed links and they're just getting a little pink. They are around 7 weeks old now. Have to wait a bit to see about my barred rocks, buff orpingtons and SLW's.

one positive roo so far, can't tell if I am seeing the same roo in the photos or a different one. Really best to have one bird in each picture and number or name who it is. please

Your solid Red is a boy.

The red and whites are indeed red sex links, and by the coloring they're all female. Males would be predominantly white/silver, especially on the chest, and have combs as large or larger as your Red.

Back
Top Bottom